My blog

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at blogging, please be patient with me. I have always been passionately interested in science and always been a committed Christian who believes in the creative power of God, and I honestly believe that the two are not mutually exclusive. I would like to use this blog to explore this relationship.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Wilderness Summithttp://www.cbc.ca/video/#/News/ID=1605310108

David Suzuki, a great Canadian, and a world-renowned environmentalist and Canadian Environment Minister Jim Prentice met on the British Colombia coast to discuss the environment and what should be done to further progress in preserving the environment.  This is important because we only have one planet on which we all live.  A lot of damage has already been done and might not be possible to undo.  This is the world that God gave us and gave to us stewardship, to protect and treasure.  This is a video that was shown on CBC news today and I want to share it.http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/News/ID=1605310108

No comments: