My blog

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at blogging, please be patient with me. I have always been passionately interested in science and always been a committed Christian who believes in the creative power of God, and I honestly believe that the two are not mutually exclusive. I would like to use this blog to explore this relationship.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

UNIVERSO PARALELO EM VERSOS: Haikais de um dia pelo avesso.

UNIVERSO PARALELO EM VERSOS: Haikais de um dia pelo avesso.: "(Obra de Arnaldo Macedo) Madrigal alta alegriafoi rodopiando pelo mundo afora voa feliz sabiá. Paz no sorrisopulando uma onda na praiagaiv..."

There is a translation widget in this blog if Porteugese isn't your language.  Click on the appropriate flag.

3 comments:

Alex said...

This is a wonderful blog by my Brazilian friend Nelson. There's a translation button on the blog.

Anonymous said...

Alex when I went into his special place, I was totally taken by emotions, my soul, thanks to his knees by this beautiful gift, my eyes are shallow water at the moment.
I've always had a great privilege in life a gift from Almighty God for always being around people more than special.

Anonymous said...

Alex put a picture with animation, animated gif called. Do I just go on google search page I put these images to search. The next step and let the image move then copy the URL option and go to your website and URL where it says post this image directly from the web. I have helped, no doubt tell me again, I will try to teach you, but when you see that learning is well simples.Abraços your friend here in southern Brazil.
ps. Pray for this country for the nation's next president is a person who can lead the nation with the Bible as a guide. Thanks.