My blog

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at blogging, please be patient with me. I have always been passionately interested in science and always been a committed Christian who believes in the creative power of God, and I honestly believe that the two are not mutually exclusive. I would like to use this blog to explore this relationship.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Desiderata, by Max Ehrmann

http://www.sfheart.com/desiderata.html

These words are timeless and very important.  I believe they are every bit as important as for example The Lord's Prayer.  Well, maybe not quite that important. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alex thanks for the visit in my blog.../I would love to see this seal on your blog, is a very important award for us as we blog, it would be my gift to your blog. Hugs Allex desire a beautiful weekend for you and your entire family.