My blog

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at blogging, please be patient with me. I have always been passionately interested in science and always been a committed Christian who believes in the creative power of God, and I honestly believe that the two are not mutually exclusive. I would like to use this blog to explore this relationship.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Golden Ratio in the Human Body

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=085KSyQVb-U

I am baffled by mysteries such as the Golden Ratio, how it can be anywhere and everywhere, in sunflowers and seashells, but most especially in the human body.  How is it that this can be so prevalent and yet atheists can say that there is no God?  Of course there's a God.  God is everywhere, filling me with a sense of absolute wonder and amazement.  Mysteries abound.  Watch this amazing video.

No comments: