My blog

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at blogging, please be patient with me. I have always been passionately interested in science and always been a committed Christian who believes in the creative power of God, and I honestly believe that the two are not mutually exclusive. I would like to use this blog to explore this relationship.

Friday, October 29, 2010

St. Augustine's thoughts about Creation

http://www.asa3.org/ASA/PSCF/1988/PSCF3-88Young.html

This takes some reading but it is probably worth it.  St. Augustine was a very wise theologian who lived centuries ago and definitely used his head for more than to keep his ears apart.  I do not profess to be as wise as he was but it seems obvious to me that the stories of Genesis are for the most part not to be taken literally.

No comments: