My blog

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at blogging, please be patient with me. I have always been passionately interested in science and always been a committed Christian who believes in the creative power of God, and I honestly believe that the two are not mutually exclusive. I would like to use this blog to explore this relationship.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

evolution-creation debate, chapter whatever. . .

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/30/jack-kingston-evolution_n_815909.html?ir=Religion

There will always be people on both sides of this issue.  And there's others, like me, who see a common ground.  I do believe though, that we have to make up our own minds and believe whatever makes sense to us.  Enough said (by me!)

There is a short video clip at the end of this article.

No comments: