My blog

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at blogging, please be patient with me. I have always been passionately interested in science and always been a committed Christian who believes in the creative power of God, and I honestly believe that the two are not mutually exclusive. I would like to use this blog to explore this relationship.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Yea though I walk through the valley

Sometimes I feel like that cat.  I wonder who never feels like that at times.  Cheers everyone.  I hope your day is wonderful, or at least passable!  Just never forget that you who believe in a loving God are always protected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This photo defines perfection, humble heart annoy people who have no sense of humanity, love of neighbor, thinking that the power is in who else can scream, which unfortunately makes them to be irrational, blind power and reveals the true personality and the extremes to which a human can go without reason. While the humble people have a heart bigger than the world and are pure in heart and soul, making the difference. Being spiritual is to be the bearer of God's light in communion with the Holy Spirit. Thanks!