My blog

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at blogging, please be patient with me. I have always been passionately interested in science and always been a committed Christian who believes in the creative power of God, and I honestly believe that the two are not mutually exclusive. I would like to use this blog to explore this relationship.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Canadian Geographic magazine: photographs of animals from a contest

http://photoclub.canadiangeographic.ca/photos/wildlife_contest/category84308.aspx

I love Canadian Geographic magazine.  Many of the animal pictures in it are done by professional photographers but some are apparently by amateurs; excellent nevertheless.  Many wonderful shots here, too many for me to pick and choose.  You can decide for yourself what you like or don't like.

No comments: