My blog

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at blogging, please be patient with me. I have always been passionately interested in science and always been a committed Christian who believes in the creative power of God, and I honestly believe that the two are not mutually exclusive. I would like to use this blog to explore this relationship.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Foxhole faith and foxhole prayers

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rick-hamlin/foxhole-faith_b_818907.html

We who believe in a loving God hold fast to our faith and believe that God is there when we need him.  This is what this piece is about.  Sometimes the burden of our duties or predicaments are just too heavy for us to deal with and that's when we must reach out, just as our children reach out to us when they need help.

I added the picture as an afterthought.  It's just to make the point that sometimes we need some help along the way.  The donkey is carrying the goat.

No comments: