My blog

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at blogging, please be patient with me. I have always been passionately interested in science and always been a committed Christian who believes in the creative power of God, and I honestly believe that the two are not mutually exclusive. I would like to use this blog to explore this relationship.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Divine Creation

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/01/pictures/110127-best-space-photos-jupiter-moon-129/


This adds to my belief that God creates all things.  There is a comment attatched to this which I am repeating here:

And there, in the firmament of all Heaven,
I planned you from stardust. 
My power made it possible for you to be formed;
In binary pairs; you and a companion;
To love each other as I have loved you.

No comments: