My blog

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at blogging, please be patient with me. I have always been passionately interested in science and always been a committed Christian who believes in the creative power of God, and I honestly believe that the two are not mutually exclusive. I would like to use this blog to explore this relationship.

Monday, February 21, 2011

New jaw-bone grown from back-muscle in Germany

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2002017103_jaw27.html

Medical research that can help doctors to better help patients I believe is a direct result of skill derived from their intelligence.  And that intelligence is a gift to them from God, whether or not they believe in a supreme being.  Be that as it may, this is an interesting article.  It is something that makes people like me very happy.  I know that if I was the chap in need of a new jaw-bone I would be extremely happy for the skill of the doctors.

1 comment:

Bunched Undies said...

Thanks for adding me to your blog roll Alex. You have very interesting site.