My blog

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at blogging, please be patient with me. I have always been passionately interested in science and always been a committed Christian who believes in the creative power of God, and I honestly believe that the two are not mutually exclusive. I would like to use this blog to explore this relationship.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

St. Francis of Assisi

St. Francis of Assisi was a Saint who saw God in nature and was made by the Catholic church the patron saint of ecology, which seems fitting. 

http://conservation.catholic.org/st__francis_of_assisi.htm


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1Gst7pEqc&feature=related

I found a beautiful rendition of "Make me a Channel of your Peace", the famous prayer of St. Francis, filmed in his home town of Assisi.  It is sung by Angelica.

1 comment:

Alex said...

I apoligize before I add too much for not writing the posts in full. There is too much information and I really don't believe I could do as good a job anyway. Links are good though, right?