My blog

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at blogging, please be patient with me. I have always been passionately interested in science and always been a committed Christian who believes in the creative power of God, and I honestly believe that the two are not mutually exclusive. I would like to use this blog to explore this relationship.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

a natural disaster

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2010/09/huge_fish_kill_reported_in_pla.html

This is a shocking situation.  I am thinking that if God is in nature, then something like this is the absence of God.  I am thinking that this is man's doing, this is evil and should not be.  Any comments?

1 comment:

Alex said...

Apparently there have been three large fish-kills like this. Reports are that the oxygen is sucked out of the water and the fish cannot breathe when that happens. Can you imagine that any of us would survive if oxygen was sucked out of the air?