My blog

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at blogging, please be patient with me. I have always been passionately interested in science and always been a committed Christian who believes in the creative power of God, and I honestly believe that the two are not mutually exclusive. I would like to use this blog to explore this relationship.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Kandu, the dog

http://www.dogwork.com/kan6/

Kandu has his name because he can do whatever a normal dog can do, only in a different way.  He was born with only his back legs.  But he's never had his front legs and had been getting around anyway with his front end on the floor.  Some nice people adopted him and have given him new life with a set of wheels, a little sled-attachment for the snow and an old sweatshirt to reduce friction from the floor.  

No comments: