My blog

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at blogging, please be patient with me. I have always been passionately interested in science and always been a committed Christian who believes in the creative power of God, and I honestly believe that the two are not mutually exclusive. I would like to use this blog to explore this relationship.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Mountain

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/18/time-lapse-milky-way-video_n_850607.html?utm_source=Triggermail&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Daily%20Brief&utm_campaign=daily_brief


This is a video taken from the top of the tallest mountain in Spain.  It's time-lapsed, showing the Milky Way, and a few other scenes in about 3 minutes of wondrous colour and serene music.  The mountain, incidentally, is called El Teide, and the footage was shot between April 4 and April 11, 2011.

No comments: