My blog

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at blogging, please be patient with me. I have always been passionately interested in science and always been a committed Christian who believes in the creative power of God, and I honestly believe that the two are not mutually exclusive. I would like to use this blog to explore this relationship.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

More (yet more) on the Science-Religion debate, again

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rabbi-alan-lurie/can-the-existence-of-god-_b_794308.html

This debate will never be proved either for or against, or this I believe.  But it is interesting.  I think it is a valuable debate merely because we need to think about the points raised.  Persons of faith should not blindly accept what they are told.  Scientists should be open to new ideas and not accept that because something cannot be proven (God) it cannot exist.

No comments: