My blog

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at blogging, please be patient with me. I have always been passionately interested in science and always been a committed Christian who believes in the creative power of God, and I honestly believe that the two are not mutually exclusive. I would like to use this blog to explore this relationship.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Vertical Gardens

http://communities.canada.com/vancouversun/blogs/inthegarden/archive/2011/07/14/from-grey-to-green-the-beauty-of-vertical-gardens.aspx

Once in a while someone has a world-class idea and has the technology, the skill and the artistry to carry it off.  This is an example of that.  It is quite remarkable.  It at once beautifies ugly grey buildings, turning them into living green masterpieces.  There's another benefit too; all this plant-life creates much needed oxygen for people in the cities to breathe.

1 comment:

Abstratos Insólitos said...

Alex real show to the eyes... visit this site.. GARDEN... wow.. amazing!