My blog

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at blogging, please be patient with me. I have always been passionately interested in science and always been a committed Christian who believes in the creative power of God, and I honestly believe that the two are not mutually exclusive. I would like to use this blog to explore this relationship.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

She with one arm, he with one leg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnLVRQCjh8c

This is an incredible performance by two Chinese amputees, a beautiful dance of mutual love and devotion.

2 comments:

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namaste my brother Alex. I very much like your site, the information and the format. Great work, thank you for sharing. I will enjoy following your posts and would like to invite you to follow my site so that we may enjoy your perspective.

In Lak' ech, love is all there is...

Anonymous said...

Alex beatiful, thanks for this amzing video!